Thursday, October 9, 2008

Feeling better

3:20
Well, today is not as bad. I made it to my only class and took a test. I actually like test days, because if I get done quickly I can leave early. Today I was the last one finished, but it didn't matter, because I like the class and the teacher.

Actually, I'm thinking about dropping piano next semester and taking voice with my FYE teacher. I'm unnerved by my piano teacher, but I really like Dr. Shuetz.

I haven't eaten much today, but that's because the dinning hall wasn't serving hot lunch by the time I got there, so I had to find my own food. I did eat, just not tons.

And I'm not inccesently bored! Wow. For the first time since I started this, I'm not bored. Well, I wasn't bored last night when I was talking to my sister, and it just carried over to today. I'm working on a story that came to mind last night.

I did mention I write fanfiction, didn't I? For those of you who don't know, fanfiction is...fiction, written by...fans. Yep. Pretty self-explanitory. We take our favorite series (i.e. harry potter, naruto, fma, death note, csi, lotr, ect.) and shove our favorite characters from it into any situation that pops into our heads. That's us. Fanfiction authers.

I'm feeling good today. Actually happy. Yay!

I'm waiting impatiently for my sister to get on Skype so she can help me with my fic, because Mello's boyfriend and B needs names.

owie. I have this pain in my stomach right now. Like it's trying to eat itself. It really hurts.

...That's all I've got for now. Take care!~
3:28

No comments: